PRIMA offers a wealth of resources for the public sector risk manager. The following are just a few of the ways PRIMA keeps its members on the cutting-edge of the profession with timely, informative materials they can use in the day-to-day practice of risk management.
- Public Risk magazine is the Association’s award-winning magazine for the public risk manager. Produced 10 times each year, Public Risk is the go-to publication for those who manage risk in the public sector.
- PRIMA Cybrary is your members-only resource for more than 1,500 sample documents that every risk manager needs.
- Online Buyer’s Guide is a comprehensive list of companies that provide a wide variety of products and services for public entities. This searchable database puts the best in the business right at your fingertips.
- Resource Links—if it’s relevant to the public sector risk and insurance field, you’ll find a link for it right here!
- Understanding the Stafford Act—FEMA's changes to this Act have potential consequences to all public entities. Learn how it may affect you.