Instructors teach the implementation process through in-depth dialogue, collaborative assignments and participatory case studies tailored to the public sector or higher education sector.
- How to determine the right roles and relationships in managing risk
- How to design an actionable and results-oriented ERM implementation plan
- How to apply the risk management process to basic and more complex decisions
- An overview of risk assessment and identification techniques
- How to facilitate and present the results from the entire risk management [decision-making] process
- What other organizations around the world have learned when applying ISO 31000 to operations
- A Participant Manual with step-by-step guidance and exercises
- A Resource Manual with examples and tools that support the risk management process
For additional information, contact PRIMA’s Education and Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.