- Key design elements of enterprise risk management expected by ISO 31000
- The common risk management process of ISO 31000
- Key terms and definitions
- Relationship of traditional risk management and insurance to enterprise risk management
- How to optimize current risk management activities for better value to your organization
- How to sell an integrated risk management approach and get upper management buy-in
- Understand your current risk management program’s maturity and how to develop a plan of action that will advance your program
The entire ISO 31000 Standard suite package including 31000, 31010, 31004 and Guide 73. A $500 value!*
A Participant Manual with step-by-step guidance and exercises.
*As compared to ANSI pricing.
For additional information, contact PRIMA’s Education and Training team at email@example.com.